Personal Information We Collect And Hold And How We Collect It
Purposes For Which We Collect And Disclose Personal Information
AAA Body Corporate Management may use or disclose the information for the purpose for which it was collected, being the primary purpose. Personal information may also be used or disclosed for a secondary purpose which is related to the primary purpose where you have consented to this or would reasonably expect your information to be disclosed for that secondary purpose.
The primary purpose for the collection, holding and disclosure of personal information is to perform our functions and provide services to you, including:
- to answer enquiries and provide information;
- to allow access to protected areas of our website which require registration to enter;
- to provide products and services and to send communications requested by you;
- to conduct activities which may include providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- to monitor use and performance of the website;
- to update and correct our records, as well as providing updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- to process and address any complaint made by you;
- for the administrative and marketing (including direct marketing), survey and research purposes of AAA Body Corporate Management, its related bodies corporate, contractors, or service providers;
We may contact you via email, SMS or other means to provide you with direct marketing information regarding our services or updated information to our website. Should you wish to not receive such information, please contact us.
Accessing And Correcting Your Personal Information
You may request free of charge to access personal information held by us at any time by contacting us via the contact details listed below. We will try to provide you with access through the reasonable means requested by you and may charge a reasonable fee for the provision of this information.
The Privacy Act allows for circumstances in which information should not be disclosed. If one of these circumstances is applicable in the circumstances of your request, you will be notified of this.
You may also make a free request that we amend personal information held by us which you believe to be out of date, inaccurate or incomplete. We will consider your request, and if we amend the information, we may charge a reasonable fee to do so.
If we decide that the information should not be amended, you may request that we associate a statement with the information to the effect that you do not agree that it is correct. A reasonable fee may be charged for this.
How To Complain About A Breach Of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of your complaint to enable us to investigate it. Your request will be dealt with confidentially and we will strive to address any concerns within a reasonable time frame.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures considering current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Links To Other Sites
We may provide links to Websites outside of our websites, as well as to third party Websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Websites and its privacy statement.